Thursday, June 14, 2012

It doesn't feel quite real yet but the trip is finally here! Crazy how it seemed to creep up on us this last month. I've never really blogged before so bear with me with my first attempt here haha. I'm sitting in the Delta Sky Lounge in Atlanta waiting for my connection to Lima (thanks by the way parentals, not a bad way to start the trip ;) ) and I'm trying to let all of this sink in. I can't help but feel extremely blessed by the opportunity to go on this trip and I'm so excited to see what God has in store for our adventure.
I just spoke with Grammy on the phone and had an overwhelming sense of peace because of all of the love and support from all of our family and friends and for all of the wonderful prayers from everyone as we embark on this journey. Couldn't ask for anything more. And don't fret, we're staying safe!
Anywho, I can't wait to get this started. But first, time to enjoy some free grub from the delta lounge. And Aubs, I'll try to do you proud with my selections ;) oh, and also, Peru is coo. You're welcome Aubs and Nay-Nay. Now for food and beverage, and tonight, Peruuuu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment